Timesheet package for services based IT consultancy
Some work has already been done on this by me – however I am struggling with basic access skills to finish this off. My impression is that a skilled access person may be able to finish this off fairly quickly.
MS Access 2010/2013 Desktop database
Review existing database structure (which I believe is ok – or at least close)
Create/Modify forms for user data entry as required
Create reports as required
Implement very basic security model based on Windows username
Provide assistance and suggestions with the “finishing touches”
• Add/Remove/Modify Customers (Believe this form is “done”)
• Add/Remove/Modify Projects (need filters and cascading combo boxes implemented, need to be able to create new record on same form, while locking the customer field under ”normal” use)
• Add/Remove/Modify Employees (Believe this form is “done”)
• Approval mechanism of submitted timesheets (not started)
• Add/Remove/Modify support agreements (Support agreements is where customers by a pre-paid block of hours, the gradually use up those hours)
1. View time data with the following filters
1. Date Range
5. All filters need to be optional (i.e. don’t hav to select values for them all) but do chain when multiple selected (e.g. date range and employee)
2. View Support agreement status
3. Option to automatically email a client contact a support agreement summary report on last Friday of every month.
4. Employee utilisation, sick days etc
5. Project report – show projects (optional filter by customer) - active, remaining time etc
• Add timesheet data for current week (detect user, detect current week, cascade combo box of project when selecting customer)
o Option to email manager once timesheet is completed by employee
o Manager can approve each entry or “approve all” button
• Review previous weeks (allow employees to review previous data, but not change it)
• View status of annual leave/sick leave, utilisation etc.
o Customer support agreement status
o Customer project history
o employee work history
• Number of fields need to be calculated, such as remaining time on a project (total project time – time logged against project), employee sick leave remaining, employee annual leave remaining etc.
• Set customer customers email address to be “clickable” so it will open with a mailto:
• Split the database (when ready)
• Force TDHours field to only accept time entry in .25 increments (i.e. 1, 4.5, 7,75 etc.)
• Assistance with creating a method to mass import data from Excel
I am looking for the following in any quote:
• Review the attached database to have a look at the idea and how much work will be required
• An hourly rate
• An estimated number of hours to complete the above
• An estimated number of hours when you will have a "first version" ready - this will me to ensure that the project is heading in the right direction. If it is not, the project may be ceased.
• A willingness to continue working one the solution once the above tasks have been completed, for further improvements or troubleshooting
• If you are responding this – use the phrase “Calvin is cool” at the top of your response, to show you have actually read this and it’s not just a spam response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Buckhurst Hill, United Kingdom
I hold MSc in Mathematics and specialise in its financial applications. I have worked for various financial services companies, both within the corporations and on a freelance basis. I am now turning towards online freelancing as this best suits my flexible working pattern needs.
Website Design Developer - Microsoft Access Developer
I am an experienced coder with over 19 years of coding experience in Foxpro, VB6, MS-Access, C# / VB.NET , Delphi, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase Advantage and Firebird. Specialist in Windows database application software development. I offer to develop high quality applications at reasonable prices for even the most discerning buyers. Areas of Expertise: Foxpro, VB6, MS-Access, C# / VB.NET , Delphi, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase Advantage and Firebird.
Successfully finished over 430 Microsoft Access Database projects and 50+ .net/other projects. IllumineSoft is established in 1999. Illuminesoft is Intellisoft in India. The company has developed a number of database applications for Hospitals, Doctors, Trading Businessmen, Service Industry, Marketing Companies, Farm Houses, Pharmaceutical Drugs Trading, Chartered Accountants, Canvassing Agents, Libraries, Medical Service Company, Wood Logs Cutting Industry, Municipal Corporation, Web Searching Engine/Yellow Pages, CAD/AutoCAD, Day Care/School , strongly believe in quality engineering work. We train our staff to adopt all Software Engineering methodologies to develop Quality software. We have access to consultations of experts in software, medical science, Engineering science & technology, and textiles from India and abroad. We worked on more than 495 outsourced projects, with a team of more than 5-12 developers. We have more than 150 satisfied customers in about 23 countries.
Togliatti, Russian Federation
Hello! My name is Denis Smolentsev. I am an individual with over then 10 years of experience in software developement for system of industrial automation. I had a chance to do most various work, from searching, doing analysis and entering data to managing of small project, programming, software support and project documentation creating. My hobby is photography and that why i quite good understand about image processing with Adobe Photoshop. I can offer you: - software creating with using VB (database software and any other type); - programming in Microsoft Office package (prefer Excell VBA, but will take up any other task with a pleasure); - creating a scripts with using VB Scripting; -fast and accurate data entering as well as data research and analysis; - competent translation from English into Russian, along with proofreading, of technical texts, as well as any other types of text. - qualitative image processing and photo retouching with Adobe Photoshop. Yours faithfully, Denis Smolentsev.
I have great experience in the area of Graphic Designing, why not hire me for your Graphic Designing project. I have worked as an Graphic Design Designer and Web Programmer and have great experience in these areas. I also have experience in the areas of MySQL, Website Development and Online Data Entry.
Dear all, Bonjour, Web-design company with French and US engineers. Access/Excel/VBA expert since 11 years. Web-design expert since 8 years. IOS / Android expert since 7 years. I always focus to have client 100% satisfied of the work. I always focus on user friendly interfaces. Regards, Fabrice
- Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize their levels of productivity. Creation of cohesive team environments as Project leader. - Advanced knowledge of management software. Great skill at all steps of the project - Expert in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and development in several platforms (.Net, Visual FoxPro, …) - Expert in MS Access with VBA. Experience since 1997. With several Databases at the back-end (SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, etc.). I am a consultant for developers and advanced users on problems that have eluded resolutions by others - Expert in SQL Server. (DBA for 3 years) - Great proximity to final user
I have more than 18 years of experience in MS Access development. In past I have worked on Job estimating , Sales and Quotation applications. I have been working with a company which builds tailor fit solutions for Sales and Quotation Management requirements of wide variety of businesses. Majority of our clients used SQL server as backend. If you want I can send you a link to their website. I did majority of MS Access development. I did integration of MS Access based application with Enterprise ERP systems(Great Plains, Infor SX, Microsoft CRM,Progress,Maximizer, QuickBooks, Goldmine,ACT) That will give you some idea about my skill set. Thanks SJ
Career Objective To become a technical consultant in providing sustainable solutions to local and global organizations by using the multidisciplinary skills I have obtained, ranging from electronics engineering, IT, finance and management.