Create the database
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Plan a database project for a mock organization. The database can be for any application your wish however it cannot be a student/teacher or employee/department database. (5 pnts)
Write a report to include the following:
* A paragraph describing the database and the application.
* A list of entities (tables) and how they are related to each other. You project will require that you have at least two tables and a one to many relationship between them.
Final Project Part II:
Create the database to complete your project. Your project must implement the following technical requirements. (75 pnt)
1. At least two tables with a one to many relationship between them.
2. Use at least one lookup field on one of the tables.
3. Set validation rules on all numeric fields. There must be at least one numeric field.
4. Use at least one input mask for a field.
5. Enforce the relationships for all tables.
6. Create a query that uses a parameter. Name it QUERY1
7. Create a different query has a calculated field. Name it QUERY2
8. Create a different query that uses a join and multiple criteria with and/or. Name it QUERY3
9. Create a simple update form that uses a combo box. Name it FORM1.
10. Create a different form that uses a subform. Name it FORM2. Add a combo box to find a record in the table.
11. Add a calculated field to FORM1.
12. Create one summary report that uses grouping and subtotals. Name it REPORT1
13. Add a calculated field to REPORT1
14. Create a blank form in design view. Add buttons to the form that will open the other forms and reports in your database. Make it the startup form using the FILE tab options button. Put a label title on the form. Name it the MENU form.
15. Create a query and use the query to build a pivot table and pivot chart. Name the query PIVOT
16. Add a graphics to the report named REPORT1 also make sure to add date and pages numbers to this report.
17. Export query 2 to a web page format. Be sure to submit the web page and save your export steps.
18. Save, compact and backup your project on disk
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online