I need some to build a small Access app to upload text files to an FTP site.
I just need the forms built no switchboard or menu needed.
I have attached a database with the tables needed.
- I need a form which allows the user to set the fields in the table Setup.
- I need a second form that
1. Has a listbox that shows all the files in the folder from the field Setup.EDIFilelocation.
2. The user can select the file(s) to upload from the listbox. Maybe more than one.
3. Need Button called "Upload" which uploads the file(s) selected in the listbox.
The file(s) are aupmatically uploaded using the criteria from the Setup table.
- When the file is successfully sent write to table FilesSent-> filename, dateTime
- Before sending you have to check that the FTP site is reachable if not then msgbox showing it is not.
- Once file is uploaded the program must do a check to make sure the file is on the FTP site.
Please indicate delivery date
Hi, I have developed FTP transfer applications in Access on a number of occasions, so this will be straightforward enough to do and achievable within a short time frame.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
I can develop the functionality for you. Delivery in 4 days. Quality work guaranteed. I also offer free support for fixes for 1 month after job is complete. Bests, Larry
Hi, Consider it done. Expert vb.net coder is here with more than 05 years work experience. I developed several industry application with vb.net, ms sql. Also I developed a simple ftp upload program before.
Hi, I can give you this application in which will have forms as u specified and will work as you require. I can complete this app in 3 days. ***** See my existing such applications in your PMB