Finishing touches for Microsoft Access database
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 17
I created a basic access database and cannot figure out how to do a few things to finish it up. The database is designed for employees of a call center to log their calls. I need to complete it by Wednesday July 6th but will not have time to finish it. The work should not require a lot of time and should be very easy for someone with extensive Microsoft access experience. I will send you the database to finish and I will provide more details if selected. Some of the things I will need done are:
1) I need to create 15 unique users and I want the database to record who entered the call log. I have a field that records this data and I set up the form to record the user Id, I just don't know how to create the other users.
2) I need some of the fields in the form to be hidden until either a button is selected or one of the other fields is set tom"yes". I know code and how to do this but I am running into issues.
3) I need to be able to create multiple time/date stamps dependent on when information is entered into the form. When a call requires followup I need the employees to be able to pull up the call log, input new information and then save the new information with a new time/date stamp while still keeping the original one.
4) if possible, in the followup section, I need only those logs that had "followup" set to "yes" to be searchable in the search fields.
There are a few other minor nuances that I would need but those are the most important. Let me know if you are interested and please remember that I need it completed by weds July 6. Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online