Modifications to a Microsoft Access Database
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 12
We need modifications made to an existing Microsoft Access Database to capture customer details, sales data and some other unique info where customer can earn points for certain behavior. I have already started on the database (attached). I just need the following work done to complete the database.
1. The Registration List Form should default to the current date automatically and be display only.
2. On the Registration List Form when the 10 digit Customer # is input it should call up the record for editing if it already exists, if the customer # does not exist it should add the new record.
3. The Registration List Form should have a submit button to add to the database
4. The sales table needs to link back to the registration table so that the purchases and points are always updated in the Table and Field on the form.
5. The Special Offer Points Field (Baby Bundle Purchase, Big Kid Bundle Purchase, etc…) should also automatically update when a check box is marked or points are added (Financed Purchases and Wildcard Promotion).
6. I have attached a Spreadsheet with four relatively simple reports that I need generated.
7. Anything else that the programmer and I agree on to tighten up the database.
8. The databases actually have good data to test the reports etc…
Once the work is completed to my satisfaction the Freelancer will be paid in full. Please send me your quotation and any questions you may have.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online