Guidelines for the Clinical or Management Information Project:
1. Describe an information problem for which a relational database would provide useful information and solutions to questions in your field of practice. The problem could be in clinical practice, educational practice, or administrative practice. Try to pick an information problem that will assist you in the "real world". Identify 3 questions (queries) of the planned database that would provide information to support your area of practice. Identify other professionals who would benefit from the information contained in your database. Describe how these individuals will benefit from the information provided by your queries of the database.
2. Use the literature to find information problems similar to yours and compare your information problem to those found in the literature. Use at least 2 references.
3. Develop an Access database that will answer your questions about your information problem. The database should include:
a. at least 3 tables
b. for each table, at least 5 columns and 10 rows
c. each table should be connected to another through a common field (your relational database).
c. you should make a least 3 queries of the relational database
d. the following printouts are required:
1. each table
2. the relationship report
3. the 3 queries
4. a data entry form
5. a print out with the results of your queries
4. Discuss the implications and future use of your database in you area of practice.
5. Use APA guidelines (6th edition) for any text including references.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
Respected Sir, I can easily finish your this assignment with quality work by doing all the possible work at my end upto the reports which you will have to print. More details in PM. Kindest regards.