We have Azure account already. We have a small business in Malaysia and we want to use Azure onwards for everything. Don't worry about migration from our old environment to new environment. We can make a brand new environment in Azure and start using it.
All VMs that we create in Azure will be created in Asia data center with below key requirement.
1. Setup of 1 major VM with Windows 2008 Hyper V. We can call it as our Terminal server. Inside this VM we will create few more VMs. We will be able to access this terminal server through web security gateway. So our staff do RDP over the web and be able to access all VMs inside this Hypervisor. So basically this hypervisor itself is inside Azure.
2. Setup of another main VM which will have our AD and Exchange 2010 or 12 or whatever with latest OWA setup on it. So staff can access OWA and also be able to do VPN to Azure and be able to work from their desktop/laptop at home and use local outlook also if they want. We may setup a site to site VPN tunnel from our Malaysia office to this Azure network so staff in Malaysia can just work without VPN and be able to communicate with AD/Exchange just like in local office.
3. We need a solution to archive all emails older than 6 months somewhere and from outlook we be able to access this archive at any time. This is a very important requirement otherwise stress on Exchange and outlook increases with time thus slowing down the whole business.
4. We need Sharepoint web storage. Where we have setup few libraries which can also get mapped to drive Z in our staff PC/Desktop. In other words staff have flexiblity to access this web storage over the web or access it locally as the drives would map to Drive Z: etc. So basically staff have both options. We also need to find a way to sync the library data into some local NAS in Malaysia or Philippines where staff works and be able to have faster access to data they require. Sharepoint web data storage access have to be super fast like google docs where we can search things in seconds over the web.
5. Setup of office 365 and ensuring that office 365 has full access to our sharepoint libraries and able to access local storage in Azure and outlook also need to be able to access sharepoint libraries.
6. Once this setup is all ready, we need someone to take care of 100% A to Z and be reliable and trustable so any issue or troubleshooting, we get our partner to look after on monthly basis.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $730 for this job
I can do [url removed, login to view] check my profile to view my profile to see my work history and reviews. I had completed 34 projects with 100% completion rate. I am available on skype too. id [url removed, login to view] please feel free to contac More
Hi, I want to ask one thing about your projects : For archiving Iitem no. 3), do you want to use 3rd party, like Symantec EV, EMailXtender, SourceOne or exchange 2010 built in archiving ? Thanks and Regards, Banu