Custom Microsoft Word Template
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $95 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. Design a Microsoft Word template based on the attached PDF. The purpose is to allow users to write articles for publication and not have to worry about formatting.
2. Should be designed for Word 2010 (backward compatibility required for word 2007, but not earlier versions)
3. Font, spacing, etc. must match attached example exactly (I am willing to purchase the correct font if not included in Word 2010)
4. The table of contents should be functional / automatic (i.e., It should update automatically based on topic headings)
5. The table of contents and corresponding topic headings need to go 2 levels deeper than the example I've included, e.g.,
I. Main Topic
A. Sub Topic
1. Sub Topic
i. Sub Topic
6. Footnotes - Like the attached example, they may continue from one column to the next, but unlike the example, they should not continue from one page to the next (i.e., as the footnote grows, the main text in the column should shrink accordingly).
7. I need macros assigned for the various topic headings and footnotes (i.e., CTRL-ALT-F would automatically insert footnote, CTRL-ALT-1 would tag text as I. Main Topic, etc.)
8. To the extent possible, I would like the template "locked-down" with respect to formatting so that the other styles in Word cannot be inadvertently applied and mess the whole thing up (e.g., if I cut and paste text from another document, I do not want that document's formatting incorporated into a new document based on the template).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online