Create a design for a Product Menu in Phonegap
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $739 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a web & mobile designer who will design our PhoneGap menu app. We need only the front end (the design and the PhoneGap logic, like the DB, syncing data with the server and all that is needed for the tablet to work). The backend (php) will be provided by us, so the required data will be available in JSON format with AJAX. Also, all the artwork, logos, icons etc, will be provided by us.
The app should work on 10” tablet resolution of 1280 * 800. If you can make it resizable for other resolutions - perfect :-).
The app will have 5 pages:
1) Start page (see [url removed, login to view])
- This is the first page that is shown when the app starts. The background photos are constantly looping with little description in the lower right corner about the product. On the left side is the logo and four buttons that will take you to the other pages. On the right side, there is a photo and description of the product for the day.
2) 3) The menu pages (see [url removed, login to view])
- this is the screen that will be shown when Menu 1 or Menu 2 buttons will be clicked (there will be difference in filtering, but the design will be the same).
4) 5) The FAQ and About pages (see [url removed, login to view])
- This two pages will be like the first page, except that in the middle will be only text and the background will be fixed - will not loop.
Two important things to note:
- all the data and photos should be stored on the tablet so it should work even there is no internet. The program should have a way to sysc data with the server (after some time of inactivity for example) .
- if no one is touching the tablet for a X time the program should return on the start page.
Please place your bid ONLY if you can demonstrate experience in PhoneGap and have project where we can see your creativity. Also, keep in mind that we expect that the time you say that the project will be finished is real and we will get some preview of the work before the dead line.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online