android opengl es library
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 23
es library will provide simple 3d view on 3d objects, links between & touch listener. We expect to display only cube,sphere.(additional objects may be later extended as new project) It is required to implement collision protection, listener for object touch. background: this is part of larger networking project, where we need to present dynamic relationship between objects.
required android compat 4.1.2 (api16)+
• reference device: android samsung s3(or similar). From performance point of view, it
should be possible to display at least 300 objects.
• purpose of library is to display 3d objects, and lines between them
• interaction. Each 3d object/lines will provide listener. Listener is to be called when
object is touched )Listener will provide id of object.( so object can by altered – change
•allow to modify position for camera
• source code will be documented in English. Source code(and used libraries) should
have structure compatible with eclipse - so its possible to import this structure to
eclipse, and build without problems.
• i will be owner of library& source code. Library will not be
used/distributed without my permission.
• each object should have floating text next to it. Size of text should reflect distance from
camera(in other words, if camera is far from object, its description should have also
basically I would like to have View , where I add insert 3d objects in 3d area, links between
them, and be able to catch clicks on cube/link. Here is example - just raw sketch :) . Cube is
only example. I would like to have possibility to add more shapes. Cube & sphere is for
beginning.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online