iPhone dictionary app (web based)
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1083 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $1500 USD
i have a online multilingual dictionary web page. I want to have a iPhone app, so that users can translate words on their iPhones.
The example applications called "SesliSozluk" (in iTunes).
The words, that the users input to the search input, will be looked up online and showed to the users. Also the search queries will be showed online (in a frame for example). I will programm the web based script and show the results in iframe.
App will have the sections like "SesliSozluk" app:
- main screen, search toolbar on the top. For the results a big frage. And the tabs on the bottom.
- History: the searched words will be copied here, it will be a search history.
- Favorites: users can select favourite words and add them to this section
- Settings: users can set the settings: for ex. users can select and deselect the languages, which should be shown, which not. And change the result language order. And the settings can be added. All the settings parameters will be send with the search query, and i will manage them with my web based script.
Please look at the app "SesliSozluk" on iTunes. The app is the same, only i don't nee any game section.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online