I am looking for Android Developer, that can adapt and develop sample code from Qualcomm Vuforia SDK.
There is a SAMPLE CODE READY in Vuforia SDK, so YOU ARE NOT STARTING FROM SCRATCH, but just TWEAKING existing code.
I need an App, that will be able to recognize target image saved in Vuforia Cloud Target Database and play video overlay from a web server over it (f.e. MP4). During the playback, App is going to show an additional/contact information, which could be saved in Phone/Tablet directory by one easy click (vcf card, for example).
[url removed, login to view]
Differences from sample app:
- different splash screen (just a different picture with logo and information), I will provide that
- different size and format of target picture
- video starts immediatelly, when target is detected (no play button)
- target pictures will be stored in Vuforia Cloud Target Database, not localy
- videos will be played from webserver (based on recognized picture)
- additional text information will be presented on screen during playback, and that info will be also downloaded from webserver (based on recognized picture)
- there will be a function to save favourite target picture, video and additional text info locally, for offline usage
HTML/SQL/PHP knowledge is advangate, not a condition. It will be just nice to hire someone, who can create and test also server side part (video and text sql storage).
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
PHP Programmer. and Designer having good experience in the area of Drupal. Codeigenator Magento, Wordpress,Joomla HTML5 shopping cart Ecommerce, Unity3D, 3D and 2D Animation, flash games , Iphone and android apps and games
I've experience in developing Android Mobile Applications, Mobile Web Services, Mobile Application back-end, Google App-Engine, Google Cloud Services, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google Map API,Parse.com API, libgdx, opengl 1.0/1.1/2.0, game Engine. I've Secured ANDROID LEVEL 3 EXAM with (TOP 23%) badge I've Secured US ENGLISH LEVEL 1 EXAM with (TOP 33%) badge.