I am looking for Android Developer, that can adapt and develop sample code from Qualcomm Vuforia SDK.
There is a SAMPLE CODE READY in Vuforia SDK, so YOU ARE NOT STARTING FROM SCRATCH, but just TWEAKING existing code.
I need an App, that will be able to recognize target image saved in Vuforia Cloud Target Database and play video overlay from a web server over it (f.e. MP4). During the playback, App is going to show an additional/contact information, which could be saved in Phone/Tablet directory by one easy click (vcf card, for example).
[url removed, login to view]
Differences from sample app:
- different splash screen (just a different picture with logo and information), I will provide that
- different size and format of target picture
- video starts immediatelly, when target is detected (no play button)
- target pictures will be stored in Vuforia Cloud Target Database, not localy
- videos will be played from webserver (based on recognized picture)
- additional text information will be presented on screen during playback, and that info will be also downloaded from webserver (based on recognized picture)
- there will be a function to save favourite target picture, video and additional text info locally, for offline usage
HTML/SQL/PHP knowledge is advangate, not a condition. It will be just nice to hire someone, who can create and test also server side part (video and text sql storage).