- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 41
The Android project to be delivered is a set of several pages that allow the user to capture and tag images. Later, we will likely want to discuss uploading of these images to a server.
The components of this solution are:
1. A “home page” from which the user will access two other screens
2. An image capture screen that overlays UI elements (buttons / labels / text fields) on top of the camera view finder
3. A gallery screen that displays the images captured within the application
4. A data storage component for storing data associated with images
1. Full set of functioning layouts
2. Object model to support the storage and retrieval of image metadata.
Please provide tie&cost estimate, start your answer with word "ESTIMATE", so I'll be sure that you have read all.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online