Android App Development
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 31
I require an Android Application to be development of a "Ping" android application to display an indicator to show if a website or IP address is available via a ping command.
The application will do the following:
1) Allow user to enter a list of IP addresses or www website address to "Ping"
2) The IP address or www website address will also need to have a description to display in running mode
3) Specify how often (in seconds) to run a ping command on all the entries entered
4) Allow a Description with a Blank address to display as header line in the list
5) Specify the font size and color for the website descriptions and header lines
6) Specify the different on/off indicators (bitmaps will be provided)
7) Specify background color of application
8) All addresses and settings must be able to be saved, retrieved and edited in either plain text format or xml format
1) Display this list of website Descriptions entered in Setup
2) Issue a "ping" command on each of the specified websites after X seconds as specified in setup
3) Display the on/off indicator against the description if the ping command succeeds or fails
4) Have options to go into the settings mode and an option to exit the application
I will retain full ownership of the application and source code.
Full Android Application source code including all bitmaps / images files etc in a compiled and runnable state.
Instructions on how to setup project in my eclipse development environment so I can compile and run the applicationGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online