Looking for an excellent developer to build the basic foundation of an Android phone app that works with Google Cloud Messaging to receive messages. This effort will start with one mini-project and this will be the foundation for a larger project that could span several years.
The first phase of this project is to make a working proof of concept of this app.
1. App should be able to send/receive messages from Google Cloud Messaging service.
2. When app receives message, it should display a large flashing button that says “MESSAGE RECEIVED” in text.
3. When “MESSAGE RECEIVED” button is pressed, the sound and vibration should stop.
4. App should alert via a sound and/or vibration when message arrives.
5. When “MESSAGE RECEIVED” button is pressed, a message should be sent back to Google Cloud Messaging service.