Android Application: Google Cloud Messenger
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Looking for an excellent developer to build the basic foundation of an Android phone app that works with Google Cloud Messaging to receive messages. This effort will start with one mini-project and this will be the foundation for a larger project that could span several years.
The first phase of this project is to make a working proof of concept of this app.
1. App should be able to send/receive messages from Google Cloud Messaging service.
2. When app receives message, it should display a large flashing button that says “MESSAGE RECEIVED” in text.
3. When “MESSAGE RECEIVED” button is pressed, the sound and vibration should stop.
4. App should alert via a sound and/or vibration when message arrives.
5. When “MESSAGE RECEIVED” button is pressed, a message should be sent back to Google Cloud Messaging service.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online