Android Application for device control
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 21
I need help to make first version of an app (minimum viable product) for one specific Android Tablet, e.g. Google Nexus 10 or similar. The app should make it possible to remotely contol the Android tablet in the following way:
1. Share screen with another device (or webpage), incl. remote control.
2. Screen annotation.
3. Control Internet Access (online allow white listed sites).
2. Temporary lock the Android screen from remote (incl. unlock).
3. Remote Shutdown and possibly wake up.
4. Sound control (level, mute and see output alternative, i.e. headphones or not).
5. Remotely Control App Icons viable to user and background image.
Initially it is just a minimum viable product that need to be developed. But once that is done the intentions are to develop a complete solution.
Thanks for all bids.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online