Seeking proposals from qualified individuals to build an Android app from existing designs. It's a powerful tool, allowing people to stay organized on the go. We have a previous version of the application already on the marketplace, the code of which may or may not be reusable. However, the new version of our application will be much more robust, with many new features.
Requirements for the app:
• Built in accordance to the designs provided by our in-house team, in native Android SDK programming languages. No phone gap or third party development tools.
• Built upon some previously built features, using the code from an earlier release (tbd). Roughly 85 unique page screens (about 30-40% pre-existing from the previous build).
• Communicates with our servers to send and retrieve information as needed
• Communicates with and react to our mobile website as needed
• Stays signed in on relaunch unless a user chooses the logout option
• On login will detect if the user has their account set to another language on the server and request that language from the server accordingly. So, items will be able to accept text content accordingly
• Allow notification pushes to the application icon on the users phone
• Be flexible in terms of buttons, etc in order for us to add new links/buttons easily in the future
• Allow a user to record voice the native recorder, access camera, scanner and photo gallery on device
• Monthly analytics report
• Easy to update content modules
The Android application should be written such that any Android device, from version 2.3 and higher will be able to use it (possibly 2.2 - TBD depending on associated costs). Any limitations of each Android version should be specified in accordance to the desired functionalities of the app, and how those functionalities might be affected. The contractor will provide a service warranty. Ad hoc iterations over the course of development for testing purposes will be provided to us so we can review features, report bugs, and make change recommendations. A final version of the application, once approved will be submitted to Google Play for approval by the developer.
The contractor should have a history of or have also built application(s) involving communication with servers, websites and be able to provide
examples. The contractor should have experience with large data sets and various data formats (XML, KML, CSV), along with web services and APIs.
The contractor should include the proposed plan of approach and work schedule; The proposed methodology for coordination and communication with our team.
Provide the pricing model – fixed cost preferred once the designs have been reviewed by the contractor.
Considerations and explanations for any additional or unexpected costs that might arise.
Hi, I'm very much interested in this project. Although I do not have relevant feedback in freelancer, I've good expereience in working in Android and iOS. Please check your PMB for a brief project proposal. -Hari
40 freelancers are bidding on average $6418 for this job
Hello, Thanks for the opportunity. We have developed more than 20 mobile applications - please check our portfolio. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Regards, Ransika
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile, HTML5 with phonegap, Iphone , Ipad, BB, Android, OpneGLes2.0 , Unity3D, cocos2D game and utlity apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.
Hi We have been developing Android apps for more than three years. I am sending you details about our previous works in personal message. Please check. regards
Hi! We are your guys. A lot of experiences and completed project here (in freelancer) and from clients outside of the site Let me introduce our company and the quality we offer.