- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 24
Develop an android application with the following screens:-
1. Home Screen – Travel Feed (Checkin prompts via mPoints): User is defaulted to a travel activity feed where they can engage with friends and followers – like, comment, want, been, [url removed, login to view] gets dynamic notification when Wi-Fi available. Social “connection” where user can comment, share, tag friends, upload pictures, etc.
2. Check-In (add photo, tag friends)
3. Nearby (via Foursquare): User can easily navigate and explore nearby amenities. Advertising potential via sponsored venues nearby.
4. My Services: Leverage existing pages/screens for Wi-Fi, VPN, Data Usage. Implement Travel via Tripit public API. User able to forward or upload itinerary via email which is ultimately transferred and uploaded into app for easy travel management.
5. Profile Section.
6. Badge section where user earns badge on check-in via mPoints and also can share it to social networks like FB, Twitter etc.
7. Travel Map.
8. My earnings history.
Those who bid, please show me something similar of your past work and also mention the hours spent per service or functionality just at the beginning of your proposal (like say "this functionality takes x hours for all the different functionality in the app") since I will be judging you on the basis of amount, time requires per functionality and something similar done in previous.
Bidders not mentioning the above details in the beginning of their proposals will directly be not considered fit for the project.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online