Android Development Specialist
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 24
IF YOU ARE A COMPANY/FIRM/TEAM, please DO NOT BID!
Work Hours: 4am - 1pm Chicago Time.
No exceptions will be considered! This is the mandatory shift time. We enjoy working in a team environment... so should you!
Professional Environment: We run in a very structured, precise manner. Attention to detail is paramount in everything we do. We expect the same from contractors and anyone who would like to become contractors.
Qualifications: You must be a freelancer with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Be sure to include the word "Bazinga!" at the beginning of your bid. Please also submit 3 links to apps you have created that are live in the Google Play store.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferredGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online