We require the re-writing of the attached Android App with its 3 features:
1. While running in the background of the device, the app polls its GPS position every 5 minutes, if the device has moved more than 50 meters it uploads its GPS coordinates to our server.
2. The upload uses our API to authenticate the user credentials.
3. Upon initial launch of the App the user enters their Username, Password and 15 digit device code. (All these are created on/from our server GUI.) This UI also has a hyperlink to our signup page.
4. User UI to have a "Check In" button that manually uploads the GPS coordinates.
Emergency Shake (When the app is engaged not just running in the background.)
1. When the device is shaken, the App is to engage the devices camera and record a 10 second video clip with audio, uploads the video to the our servers via FTP and API credentials along with the GPS coordinates. (video file to have "e_" as a prefix)
2. No video to be stored on the device.
3. Codec that can plays in browser naturally and with Quick Time.
Manual Record (When the app is engaged not just running in the background.)
1. On the UI, the user presses the "Capture Video" button which engages the devices video camera and begins recording. Once user stops the recording the app is to upload the video to our server with the GPS coordinates.
2. Codec that can plays in browser naturally and with Quick Time.
We have attached our current App, the issue we are encountering is the video being uploaded is corrupt.
We are adding a new feature to the project.
We will to provide you a list of words (Library), the app will monitor incoming SMS text messages for that list of words. When a word on the list is in the received SMS text message a copy of the text is sent to a predetermined number plus a header message and the copy.