Android Lock Screen
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project consists of developing a Lock Screen App for Android devices. Once installed, the app will replace the default lock screen of the device. Must function as a true lock screen, meaning the Home and Back keys should be disabled and the notification screen should be inaccessible. To unlock the device, the user will be required to enter a preset passcode or password.
The app should:
- Start on boot
- Run as service + activity
- Include all the features of the standard Android keyguard such as respecting incoming/in-progress calls
- Include several other activities besides the actual lock screen, such as an initialization screen and a settings screen.
- The unlock key should be stored in a secure location and accessible only to the app
Minimal version: Android 4.0, must work on all major Android devices.
A complete specification will be provided to the chosen developer.
We are a software company and we expect a high level of coding and design, so please only apply if you can deliver a professional, fast and quality-assured product. The code must be clear, documented and easily modifiable for future features to be added.
This is the first phase of a larger application, so additional work may be offered in the future once it is completed successfully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online