Android POI Application - (porting an iPhone app to Droid)
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $843 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need an Android developer with experience in the following aspects:
• Developing data driven Cloud based applications.
• Working with REST APIs.
• Working with maps and POI.
• Working with social platform integrations like Facebook and Twitter.
• Working with push notifications.
• Great attention to details.
• Knowledge in GPS, navigation, and routing techniques.
• Integrating automated e-mail into the application.
• Multi Language support.
We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of an Android version of our mobile application. We currently have a working iPhone App that is already in the market. Our application heavily deals with Map, POIs, GPS, and cloud data.
Note: a link to our iPhone App will be given to responder before the project begines to make sure they fully understand the project requirements.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of the requirements provided.
- Check out the iPhone version to produce an as closed replica as possible in Android that makes the same user experience.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Use the best practices in development and apply the best patterns.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
Who are we looking for:
- Communication is really important so we need someone who is really a great communicator.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Someone who have done Android development before (No beginners please)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online