Android POS Application
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4457 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a good developer to create an easy to use android front-end and back-end POS system using Google Cloud. The components of this application should be:
- ADMIN - should be able to create users by role and their relevant permissions to the application. Should be able to store login events as well as role changes.
- INVENTORY - should be able to add in products with photo, title, description, category, price, with timestamp of when they were stocked and by whom. Should be able to display which products need to be replaced and how quickly. Also should provide graph on products stocked most often, least often etc. Reports should be printable.
- POS - In the left frame should be able to select a product quickly from list of categories or by search by name. Should be able to browse by category and pop up items graphically or textually. Products should be able to be sorted in each category by most popular or by name (a-c, d-f, etc). Selecting a product should pop it up on a right frame with its price and quantity. The right frame should list out products to be purchased and have an entry to optionally enter the customer's Name and mobile number. A purchase button, void/cancel button and print button should allow for these three functions.
- REPORT - This component should have the ability to display snapshot sales/cancels/returns data summary for daily, weekly, monthly pre-defined periods. It should be able to show top sellers and weakest sellers. it should also display a transactional record of sales over a specified period and be able to generate graphs over a defined period of time for sales by category and by product.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online