- Status Completed
- Budget $100 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
You choose how you want to program it. If you want to do it solely in Eclipse, or if you want to do a JQuery Mobile/PhoneGap method, its completely fine by me. Or if you have another method that will work - let me know.
** I HAVE THE A SAMPLE PAGE OF THE CODING FOR YOU, AND I ALSO HAVE A LAYOUT PAGE I CREATED IN JQUERY MOBILE. SO BASICALLY YOU JUST NEED TO PICK APART THE CODE AND APPLY IT TO THE LAYOUT.
- App will be an HTML playground
I actually have a layout made in JQuery Mobile for you to start with. It's not the greatest, but at least its something to go with.
I also have a sample html page with all the code. So basically you just need to pick apart this code and apply it to my layout.
I will also provide step-by-step instructions of how I want the app to operate.
- App will require an ad bar (admob) that will remain static up top.
- App will require a nav bar directly below the ad bar, with 4-5 tabs. Each tab represents a "page"
- App will require a footer bar with different buttons (4-5 depending on which page you are on). The footer bar must also be visible when the phone keyboard is open.
- App will require a as the content area just beneath the nav bar.
- App will require a PREVIEW window for the user to see how their code will look. Simliar to JSFiddle.
- A feature for the user to change the font size
- A feature for the user to load (and save) a local project from (or to) their phone (info could be saved as a .txt file)
- A feature for the user to SAVE their project to their DROPBOX folder. (Dropbox seems to make this fairly easy to incorporate: [url removed, login to view])
- A feature for the user to compile all of the HTML/CSS/JS code into one *.html file. (I was thinking the app could be doing all of this in the background anyways, but I'm open to hear your opinions.)
- A feature for the user to apply an online script or style URL to their project.
- Allow the user to use JQuery in their script.
- A feature for the user to choose their HTML color from a Color Wheel and insert the color code into their CSS. (*I have the script for this. You do not need to make this feature.*)
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto indent
Please only bid if you are certain you can complete these tasks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online