Android SMS/MMS Gateway - Serius bidders only - repost
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1543 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need an application that forward incoming sms to a web api, or via email. The application can act as server or client. In client mode the application will forward all incoming sms via bluettoth to a server mode application. In server mode application, will receive sms from client, and forward then via web api or email. Also in server mode can work as standalone and forward incoming sms from inbox phone.
The features needed are:
1) read sms/mms from inbox
2) In case of mms, compress image to around 25kb, and uplaid it via ftp, at same time will call web api to post data regarding the MMS, like caller id, destination, time/date, uinique id.
3) In case of sms, forward via web api or email
4) when forwarding sms, the app has to pass the id of the sim/phone that received the sms, same as before calling web api.
5) remote check status of phone and app via special sms or internet
6) remote application restart via sms or internet
7) remote phone restart via sms or internet
8) remote installation/upgrade of app via sms or internet
9) Possibility to change url of web api call (password protected)
10) sent report via sms or internet request.
We would like to have this application to be installed in a dual active sim phone, so app has to read incoming sms from both sim cards. Also if both sims cards has internet service, app need to have an option to select and use only the internet of one of the two sims. Also will have to run on single sim phones. This app has to be running in background, all the time, desing or ui are not important, the most important is robust application, always running, with minimum human supervision.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online