Android Simple Mental Health App
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 36
The app will have these screens:
Launch Screen with Two buttons (Log New Feeling/Feeling List)
1) Feelings Details Screen (where feelings or emotional events are entered or edited)
2) More Feelings Details Screen (this screen will have custom fields for a feeling entry and this could also be a swipe or tab from the Feelings Details Screen)
3) Feelings List (pressing any feelings here will launch Feelings Details Screen with selected entry's details for editing)
4) Setting Screen (for setting custom labels and pull-down menu properties)
The app will be a porting of current PHP Web app with some new functionality, namely:
- allow for offline uses (as down-loadable Android app).
- ability to sync data with a Google Docs Spreadsheet for Google APIs
Ability to communicate by Google Hangouts for at least two hours a week from 8am to 9pm New York time.
The deliverables of this project will include the source code and assistance in helping me to compile in Eclipse or Android Studio (your choice), and package for Google Play.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online