Android Video Decoding Library
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1417 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need to decode a local live [url removed, login to view] video stream with extremely low latency < 400 ms. The Project shall be completed using the open source ffmpeg library unless substitute is approved by us. All source code must be provided at conclusion of project. Schedule is very important, we are looking for a solution as quickly as possible. Proposals should provide fixed price quote and time. Also provide references and similar experience so we can easily make our decision. Specifics: • Produce an Android / Java Library for an existing Android Application. The Library shall open a video stream and display it on the screen. The Video Screen will need to support Fragments so that it can switch between full screen and partial screen views. When in partial screen mode other interactive UI controls will be visible.
• It is an Encrypted [url removed, login to view] Video stream, with setup over RTSP and played over RTP(UDP).
• The video stream seems to be in the AVCC Format with the extra data supplied via the TCP setup.
• There will be an incoming video and audio stream. Syncing of the audio and video will not be required. But audio latency should be as low as possible.
• Also desired is another audio stream going from the android device to the video streamer. This is a secondary goal.
• A generic RTSP/RTP solution would be best but support for a specific device will be required.
• Android 4.1 shall be the lowest version required for compliance. Target device is an ARCHOS GamePad running Android 4.1.
Some work has been found on the internet and might be a good starting place, it is not working with our attempts and limited time to develop the solution. (We did not produce this code but it has a Lesser General Public License which shall be complied with.) [url removed, login to view]
Specific information on the device can be provided on request.
Further information on network traffic upon selection.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online