Android app connected to a .net web service
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $135 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I will soon have a developed and running web service with a few simple functions that app would use:
1. Login user (username/password) - optional, app could work as "guest"
2. Get the list of statuses - status is composed of ID, location (text, not GPS), author username, text
- input for this should be GPS coordinates
- this should refresh periodically or forced by user
3. (only logged in) Post a status : location should be read from GPS
4. (only logged in) vote up/down a status
App should also contain adds from google and be ready to put on google play.
I'd need a source code, ofcourse.
I'm a developer myself, but have no time to learn android app coding, so i will understand all the technical mubo-jumbo :)
This is a preliminary project and if i get some interesting bids, there should be more work to be done...
Also, if the project stalls, or busts, i'll close a project, but will contact any interesting bidder as soon as i have it up again.
Last, but not least, please start the bid with your username and project ID, as to avoid lazy people that don't read the descriptions.
Thank you very much!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online