- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 19
Dear Freelancer Developers
We have a request of following app - similar to Viber.
We need an app where clients can message each other, audio and video call.
On messaging to be emoticons included.
• When app starts user can select language in which they want to run the
• Registration using following requests:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email ID
• Mobile Number
• If already registered the user can login by just entering the mobile number.
Once on install to be loging in and always to auto login and stay logged in when they have internet
• When app was launched, it will fetch the phone numbers from the contact
list and it also displays the users who already use this app.
• Able to sent requests to friends who are not using this app via email or sms..
Be able to block from list people for call or messaging
• The user can add manually a friend to the list by entering mobile number.
• Example: Country code and the number: 00389 701111111111
• Users will be able to message and call the friends on list.
• To open full page ad using my airpush sdk.
• On messaging on top of page always to be banner ads from
[url removed, login to view] SDK
• Also every 20 minutes of using the app on messaging to show full ads
To banner ads on messaging page
from Tapjoy SDk
• From settings user can select if they want to change other language of app
Project has to be ready in 5 days.
Serious bidders please bid
[url removed, login to view]
Stay away none of this site workers will not be accepted they are cheaters.
They took my 150 USD and for last 3 weeks they said done done done but no result in reality.
So spammers not accepted.
Payment will be sent to you when you show project is ready other wise do not bid on projectGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online