Android application for editing and previewing Markdown files and syncing to github
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $604 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Android app which does the following:
* Login via GitHub
* Once logged in, uses the v3 GitHub API to read the list of files in a hardcoded repository and presents the list in a ListView to the user
* If the user clicks on a file with the extension .md, the user is presented with an "edit" screen
* Uses the AndDown android library ([url removed, login to view]) to display and edit any Markdown file which the user wants to edit.
* The user can "toggle" back and forth between editing and viewing the contents of the Markdown file in a WebView component.
* Once the user has completed their editing, allows the user to save the contents back to the Gitub repository as the same file name (essentially, editing, adding and committing the file to the repository).
* Allow the user to add a new file to the repository. The user will give the name of the file, and then can edit in Markdown.
This project will be completely open sourced on GitHub, so this is a good opportunity to get paid for work which will be made public.
I want this project to build using the new gradle tool (described under #14 here: [url removed, login to view])
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online