Android application layout required
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $205 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a simple template to add links and images on to. No coding is required outside of providing the most basic of templates.
1) Must be compatible with xamarin c# IDE (free version)
2) Must include a mobile phone portrait / landscape template (Optimized for samsung S4)
3) Must include a tablet portrait / landscape template (Optimized for nexus 7)
4) Layout is intended to mimic in general style the '[url removed, login to view]' application on the android store.
- 1 main screen that contains the hamburger menu, small logo
-- When clicked, pops out the side menu using the 'Browse' highlight, and the links with separators (Section header, link placeholders are absolutely fine)
- main screen should include a search button
- One screen that is similar to the games screen with 2x6 portrait for mobile, or 6x2 for landscape. (scaled appropriately for tablet - using extra columns/rows)
- One screen that embeds twitch live video (placeholder is fine, no code is required) - and a section for chat. These should have both portrait and landscape versions.
- At this time, no other templates for any of the other sections are required, though future contract work may be available depending on quality of work and interest.
- Input is welcome if you feel you can improve on the template, but I am not looking for large differences from the template.
5) The full solution, project, and source files must be delivered with basic rigging in place. No code is required to put any actual content in the template.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online