I have a project to develop Android apps to bridge voice from SIP to GSM, below the requirement and flow
1. Support all Android phone and all android version
2. SIP must support standard sip pbx or sip proxy. example Asterisk or VoipSwitch
3. Option to support SIP TLS
4. Support Wifi and 3G internet
1. Android using SIP can register to SIP PBX or SIP proxy using Wifi or 3G
2. SIP PBX/Proxy send call to android phone and android phone will send call to GSM
1. SIP PBX/Proxy ->(via internet Wifi or 3G) -> Android Phone -> GSM Network
1. Deliver the source code and installation apps
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2505 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in android app development. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
hello,Cloudganga possess creative and expert minds in developing such required applications,please recommend this project to us,we will provide you with excellent [url removed, login to view] you!!!PMB.