I want Android eBook/reader Application which has with the following:
1. Show pages of PDF file (bundled with app)
There will be only single PDF file bundled with app. Therefore, application will automatically show this pdf once started
2. Fit PDF pages to screen
3. Support PDF page links, and Internet hyperlinks
When click on page link, app shall jump to destination page. In case of internet link then open browser and go to that link.
4. Turn pages with flip effect & sound:
App must support both directions left to right and right to left, based on configurable variable to enable me to set this based on PDF language
In Arabic ebook, flips page from left to right to go to next page, and from right to left to go to previous page. Completely contrary, English ebook pages flip from right to left to page-forward, and from left to right to page-backward.
5. Flipping sound can be muted in app setting.
6. Zoom-in / Out
To have 4 level of zoom-out (double tap with single finger), and zoom-in (double tap with two fingers). Zoom-in no smaller than original size.
In addition to pinch zoom gestures
7. Support rotation, display pdf pages vertically and horizontally
8. Keep state of last viewed page before closing App and resume from same place on next run.
9. Show thumbnails of pdf pages:
There will be a button on top toolbar that change view from pages to thumbnails view. On small screen e.g. phone there will be only two columns and multiple rows based on number of pages. In case of tablets, show three columns and multiple rows based on number of pages
10. Bookmark: capability to save multiple bookmarks and view thumbs of these bookmarked pages
11. Support all android versions from 2.2 to current version, for phones & tablets
12. Show/hide top toolbar and page number box when single tab with one finger
13. Top toolbar will have 4 buttons:
a. Thumbnails: to switch to thumbnails view
b. Mute: to mute flipping sound.
c. Bookmark: to add/remove bookmark of shown page
d. Info : show “Info” view which contains instructions, social network sharing buttons & “contact us” button
14. Enable user to share app link on twitter, facebook or send it through email to friends from “info” view.
15. Enable user to send email (through email client) to App’ Support from “info” view.
16. Please see attached file for app GUI details
Source code to be delivered including clear code comments