Android/iPhone SIP Dialer
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3601 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I have a VoIP platform for which I need an Android & iOS app (phone/tablet). There is a popular VoIP phone that you can reference for the overall design that has about 5 screens. (Messages; Recent; Contacts; keypad; About; Settings Invite to Use; Privacy).
The app should integrate with the platform I built (OpenSIPS/Asterisk) and pull/push data via a SOAP API. The main functions of the app will include:
1. Making & Receiving VoIP Calls Over 3G, WiFi, GPRS
2. Should not kill the battery of the mobile device
3. Address Book Integration with local Phone Address Book AND the platform
4. User Credentials Save / Change Username & Password
5. Volume Control
6. Protocol SIP (RFC 3261)
7. Media Support RTP (Real Time Transport Protocol) & RTCP (RTP Control Protocol)
8. Transport Mode TCP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), TCP to UDP Interworking
9. Codecs [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate Compression), iLBC, [url removed, login to view], GSM.
10. Network Address Translation (NAT) Traversal Through Encryption & STUN
11. Voice Quality Silence Suppression, Packets Loss Management
12. DTMF - (Dual Tone Multifrequency) Generation & Detection (RFC 2833)
13. Call Status Indicator Displayed on phone screen
14. Call History, Call Detail Records, Current Account Balance, Current Account Balance, Current Account Minutes Remaining
16. SMS (through the platform)
17. App will be in English, but should allow for multiple language support by design
18. App should voice and SMS encryption
The app will be marketed on the Google Market/Play and on iTunes, so it should be designed to those specifications.
I would prefer someone that has an "innovative point of view". The VoIP platform and business was designed and conceptualized to allow for multiple SIP phone types to be connected to it and perform different things. The intent here is to find a good developer to build this first project and build more in the future.
NOTE: There will be a focus on front end design clarity (which should be easy because we are using the other VoIP phone as a reference) but the code needs to be clean and error free (I can help test the apps). If you are not a strong developer that can put out well documented code that can be built upon, please do not bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online