Android solution - add affiliate url from app to browser
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need the following solution:
1. I can download any free open source android app i like (if better lets start with this one: [url removed, login to view])
2. User install the app
3. If the user use the internet browser on his android devise (chrome or internet browser) affliate links should be added to links I can define myself in the source code very simple.
* in the app code I have an json list or something and add the url and my affiliate id (multiple urls and ids shoud be possible)
* if the user now go to [url removed, login to view], the script must automatically add my affiliate id to the site so it will be [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: if the site has already a question mark in the url (example: [url removed, login to view]) the url must automatically changed to [url removed, login to view]
Also I need a simple description how to change the ID's, urls and create the app to a working APK file that can uploaded without any problem to Google Play.
NOTE: I only do business with people with good reputations. Only bid lower than my maximum price or i will report the bidding as spam.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online