I need an Android application that records video and stream (sort of live) same video to multiple sockets lets call it App1. Another app needs to be written lets call it App2. It will connect to App1 and receive the video (live) stream and play it.
So here is the basic workflow of apps required
1) App1 starts and starts recording audio+video and listens for any connection on XYZ port.
2) App2 starts and connect to App1 on XYZ port.
3) App1 streams live video to App2
4) App2 plays the video.
I WILL NEED THE COMPLETE SOURCE CODE AND SOURCE CODE MUST BE CLEAN AND CLEAR.
I am an android developer myself and I know how to record and playback video in android. I even know how to send it to a socket. But I don't have time to figure out how to stream it to multiple sockets and how to playback on receivers end. Because the video that is sent to socket by android has headers missing always.
Its your job to figure out how to make it work. Please note that I will make 2 milestones
1) 1st milestone when App1 is completed
2) 2nd milestone when App2 is completed.
I need it really fast. If you make it in 2 days I will give $50 as bonus.
Budget is fixed $200 (apart from bonus)