This is an Android app which manages collections of images. These images are pictures the user has taken with their camera phone and optionally added simple drawing or text. Once the user has created a collection, they can email the entire collection as an email.
Steps (these follow each step in the PDF document enclosed):
* User clicks "Create new collection"
* User enters name of the collection ("My images")
* User gets an empty collection.
* User clicks "add new image"
* User gets the gallery view, where they can see all images on their cell phone.
* User selects image from their gallery of images.
* User is shown the image, with a color picker and drawing tools overlaid on it. (The colors should be black, red, blue, yellow and white [white is not on the mockups]. The drawing tools are "freehand", "text", "undo" or "done". Freehand allows a user to draw on the image freehand. Text allows them to add text. Undo removes the last draw or text. The "Done" button completes the editing and takes them back to the collection activity.)
* User selects a color
* User selects the freehand tool.
* Once user has selected the freehand tool the tools are removed from the screen. User places their finger on the starting point where they want to draw
* User moves their finger and draws what they want.
* When the user removes their finger from the screen they finish the the color picker tool and the drawing tools are displayed again.
* User chooses the red color. User chooses the "text" tool.
* User clicks on the place where they want to add text
* Entry box displays and user can enter text ("Right here"). When closes the keyboard, the tools reappear.
* User clicks on the "Done" button, and returns to the "collection" page. User adds many images using the same methods.
* User is finished adding images, they click "Done" to complete the collection and return to the "collection list" page.
* User sees all the collections they have completed. Each collection has "share" button, "add more images" button (to add more images), and "delete" button, to remove the collection from the list. User clicks on the "share" button for collection #3.
* User is presented with an email with the images included. They can enter an email address and subject.
* User then clicks send to email the image.
There should be three activities:
* Collection List Activity
* Collection Activity
* Image Editor Activity
To send the email you can simply use an Intent (like this link: [url removed, login to view]).