This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of R9202 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR1750 - R5250 ZAR
Hi all fellow Freelancers,
I have a project that I would like to start but before I do, I need a great team\person.
Before I indulge my business idea, I will give a brief overview but this overview will be more than sufficient to quote on.
I am looking to develop an application similar to UBER whereby a user can see his\her relative GPS location with respect to a nearby vehicle (either a Taxi, Bus etc) as well as the estimated time the vehicle will take to reach their current location.
Some mandatory items:
1. This application MUST BE developed for both iPhone, iPad (all types), and all Android devices - Being a programmer myself, this will not be difficult and I want structured programming with a unified API to handle\abstract both iOS and Android instructions\functions\methods etc
2. The application must overlap with Google maps and will show predetermined routes and calculate the estimated time of arrival from the nearest vehicle enroute to the users current location
3. There must be a master and a slave application. The master application emits the vehicles current location on the particular route and sends this data to a server in the cloud. The slave application reads the last known stored location in the cloud and dynamically updates the vehicle picture en-route on Google maps as well as updates the estimated time of arrival to the users current location.
4. The system must be modular and scalable and must be able to handle multiple master\slave applications especially in the event that the particular route of concern has more than one vehicle to track
This project will have the following Phases:
Get a similar application up and running as described above.
Add on areas of interest and important\interesting information.
Introduce a point of sale system whereby sales will be conducted through the application.
For now I am only interested in Phase 1, but if our working relationship is good and the software is of high-calibre then further negotiations can continue.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online