The project is to build apps for android, ipad and iphone. These apps should be able to communicate and control an Arduino Ethernet board, both over local network and over internet (3G/4G). The following specifications are required:
* Basic Authentication
* Customisation of labels (names) for buttons/switches
* Customisable settings to send push notifications from Arduino to app on certain events/triggers. These settings should be set from app, but stored on arduino.
* Buttons with a certain response must be included. (Confirmation of the action should appear when button pressed). The actions of each button should be:
- Automatically send 4 SMS's to customisable pre-set numbers with a customisable message when the button is pressed.
- Immediately tweet and facebook post a customisable pre-set warning/distress message.
- Call an emergency number.
- An action to send all of the above.
* Log analog values, digital inputs and outputs with the related date and time stamp to local SD card at a customisable interval. These individual values should be able to be displayed in customisbale historic graphs within the app.
A local webserver should be build on the Arduino, serving a website from the SD card which delivers the same functionality as the apps.
Please find example attached from how far a came with the code.