Bluetooth volume = auto-set as the same volume as the android phone (updated with android volume events)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
I would like to have an application written for android. Functionality will be the following:
1. When android device is powered on or first connected with a bluetooth device, it will try to set the volume of the connected bluetooth device to the same volume setting as the android device (once connected)
2. When android device volume up / down button is pressed, the volume of the connected bluetooth device will be updated to the same volume setting as the android device
3. When the android device is set to vibrate only, the volume will be set to zero
4. When the android device is set to NOT vibrate only anymore, the volume will be restored both on the iphone and on the bluetooth device.
The GUI will merely contain an image, some informational text and a colored background. It will be vertical only. This is a service rather than an interactive application. A widget can be added to the users mobile device indicating that the service is running. Service will be running by defailt. A tap of the widget (image) will turn the service off, a second tap will turn it on, replacing the image with a new image indicating it is on.
In your response, include the first line as "auto-bluetooth volume project android" so I know that you read this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online