Break down and comment an Android app
- Status Completed
- Budget £10 - £20 GBP
- Total Bids 11
Hello there, I have a small scale project.
There is a custom built app, and here is what you have to do:
1) Study the code. It is in Java, and also uses SQLite for Android.
2) Break down every line of the code. Understand every variable, function, method and class.
3) Comment the code, telling me what each line does, what the variable is used for, where the method has been invoked, what class is related to what other class, what methods are in a certain class etc.
And also what technologies are used in the app, but I do know that there is SQLite for Android, XML (for manifest), and of course Java. But if there are any others, let me know please.
4) Preferably comment the code line by line like : /* */ or // and // AND also make a document explaining everything.
5) You must be fluent in English and I should not come across any points I do not understand.
6) The app is an RSS reader with some share, bookmark, open in other browser, load custom RSS address etc.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please PM me or email me at maxisknight AT [url removed, login to view]
Thank you very much.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online