Business Card Reader
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3060 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Business Cards Reader for android...
- Easy to use and accurate
- Extracts both data and image (in case there are un-readable data, the
application should not consider it "ignore it")
- Takes only few seconds per scan.
- Bilingual (English & Arabic) User Interface
- Transfer Contact data into iphone's/ blackberry/ ipad/ android address
- Ability to determine the type of contact data: (Company Name, first
Name, Last Name, Job title,
land line #, fax #, cell #, [url removed, login to view], zipcode, location address, e-mail,
website, etc, and transfer
those to the corresponding fields in the i-phone/ blackberry/ ipad/
android address book.
- Attach image of the business card.
- Insert the business card image into a Business card holder
- Business card holder should be searchable (with any of the business
cards fields like: Company
name, first name, last name, address, job title, and so on …)
- Business Card Holder could be arranged into groups and categories
- User could make call, send an e-mail or SMS once taped on the related
button on the card
- Should highlight uncertain fields and allow the user to edit and
correct the information.
- Ability to send the business card as an e-mail: single BC or group(s)
- Merge with existing contacts already exists in the iphone's/
blackberry/ ipad/ android address
-Ability to scan Business Card from the camera, and iphone/ blackberry/
ipad/ android photo
1) Proof of Concept "before awarding the project"
2) Complete System Documentation (User Manual & Complete and clean
working Source Code).
3) you need to Upload to apps store of android.
please let me know your budget and send me the demo.
Person should be able to provide support. If the you will be success ed
to develop this then in queue there will be project for Iphone and
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired
requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs
with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: Android SDK, Java
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online