I need a call blocker, functionality:
- search an api for known numbers to block
- whitelist numbers or number series that should be let through the api-block
- blacklist number series, for example "numbers beginning with 0850101"
- show notifications after a call has been blocked
- option for muting instead of hanging up when blocking a call
(- in app subscription)
Related on the subject: [url removed, login to view]
This is as far as I can tell not a public api, I'm fine with that. The market for this is first and foremost a single country, so country codes isn't a problem.
I just want a working app with standard holo interface, no fuss. If successful there's more work in it for you.
Not sure if writing tests is common for Android devs, but for verifying the functionality on future or past versions of Android it'd probably be awesome with some tests.