Combine 2 apps, place a layer over
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $326 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi, to better understand my requirement, it's advisable to view the link below ...
[url removed, login to view]
# WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW:
I have two sets of source codes of apps that have been tested already, and without error. These two apps are for capturing incoming and outgoing calls and SMS (Capturer), and for playing videos based on a playlist (Player/VP).
A) Current functionalities of the videoplayer (VP):
- VP is a service app running in the background even when the phone is rebooted
- to play a video, the VP needs to be manually pressed from the status bar
- VP plays one video at a time based on an XML playlist, and upon completion of the video, VP exits and goes to standby mode in the status bar
- VP has an option to proceed to the next video thru a NEXT button control over the video being played
- VP logs every video after playing/exiting
- while VP is playing and an incoming call is received, VP stays in the foreground, in-focus, and overlayed over the incoming call. Also, the ringtone is muted but the phone continues to vibrate
B) Current functionalities of the Capturer app (CA):
- CA automatically calls a phone application (ex. a clock) whenever an incoming or outgoing call and SMS is received or when the SEND button is pressed
- CA is a service app running in the background even when the phone is rebooted
- when CA captures an event (call/SMS), it logs it in a file
# WHAT I NEED IS STRAIGHT FORWARD...
Combine and fine tune the 2 source codes so that we produce a single app that when Capturer (CA) part of the app is triggered a customizable layer overlays the screen and Videoplayer (VP) plays in the background.
- the default callscreen should be replaced by a video
- the customizable layer may contain a combination of text (name, number, etc.), image and controls (exit SWIPE slider and NEXT button) with values.
Note: Please watch the video in the link and see the attached JPG first, then we can discuss the details of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online