We created a free native iPhone app ([url removed, login to view]). We need an Android native app based on this work.
What it does is to let the user search for an available guest room around him or around a given address / place. The logic is done on a server, the only thing the app does is to request a JSON response (see attachment) with all the results and data to display.
The request contains the user language and the address or geolocation.
There are 4-5 screens in this app :
1. splash screen (image) also used as credits screen
3. main form where user can search for an address or ask a to be geolocated
4. results screen (where results are displayed on a google map and listed below)
5 optional listing screen for houses with several rooms (grouped rooms)
6. details screen (details of a specific result) with informations, "call" and "route" buttons. Also, the user can slide between photos on this screen.
#### The main form
Currently, we check for Internet connexion for the search to work (otherwise, user get an error message). Also, user needs to put something in the search box if clicking on search ;-)
There is a credits button to access credits image
#### The results screen
Markers on google map should be numbered to reflect results numbers. Also, clicking on a marker should be equivalent to clicking a result below.
As explained in requirements, results can have a sublist (displayed in the optional listing screen).
#### The details screen
All informations displayed here come from the JSON.
There are also :
* a "call" button to call the owner of the accommodation
* a "route" button to display itinerary. Currently, this is done within the app (by calling Google API). You can instead link to Maps itinerary.
* a photo gallery (see screenshot). Photos can switch automatically or if possible (preferred solution) user could swipe photos. Photos URL are received in the JSON. Photos should be lazy loaded with a spinner.
The logic is pretty simple. Please use common mobile development best practices (relative sizes for components, network indicator, ...). The UI (buttons, headers, ...) should be the most exact copy of the existing application.
We can provide existing app materials (source code, images, icons).
App should be translated (English, French, Dutch) based on phone language (French is default). We will provide the translations.
The submission to Google Play is not part of your job.
Screenshots of existing app attached, with sample json received from server.
Results is a list of accomodation.
If an accommodation has several rooms, you get a list of rooms (same structure as an accommodation) instead of a single accommodation ! In the iPhone app, this results in a optional listing screen.
### Accommodation (room) dict
- type (depends on language)
- classification (a list, because some accommodations can have eg. "3-4" stars)
- description (depends on language)
* zip (can contain letters, don't convert it to integer)
- thumb (URL)
- photos (list of URLs)
Source code should be well documented in English.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $649 for this job
Our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers have more than 6 years of experience in this field. We deliver 110% satisfactory quality service.---- Lets discuss on this project. Please check PMB.
Hello sir I assure you I am the one you are looking for as I cover all of your requirements. I am sure you will be happy to see my work history as well. Feel free to query for interview. Thanks
It is very interesting to work on this project. we are expert in iphone and android apps [url removed, login to view] do pure native [url removed, login to view] me know more about the project..