Digital Dictation iPhone / Android Phonegap Plugin
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £28 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
I need a phone gap plugin developing for both android and iOs that will allow a user to record an audio file. The system need to allow the user to pause, rewind, play and fast forward and then resume the recording at the point where they press the resume button.
For instance, it should support the following use case:
1) User begins recording file (taking sound from microphone).
2) User pauses recording at 30 seconds.
3) User rewinds 10 seconds and plays recording for five seconds.
4) User pauses again. Position is at 25 seconds.
5) User resumes recording.. recording continues, overwriting the five seconds from 25 to 30.
6) User records for another minute and then stops the recording.
7) An audio file path is then available for the app to use elsewhere.
The parent app where the plug-in will sit is a digital dictation program written in phone gap. However the built in audio capture controls don't really support the type of file reading / writing / encoding needed to support this scenario. Therefore I need a custom plugin developing that will do this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online