Educational Android App for Kids
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We would need an Education Android App (smartphone and tablet) for kids with the following requirements:
- the app will have a number of 8 educational domains that will be accessed from the 1st screen. The modules are:
1. Mathematics -> easy exercises for kids between 2-6 years with focus on graphics (interactive cartoons characters, fruits, ballons etc).
- learning numbers with vocal (english language)
- counting objects (fruits, flowers etc)
- min/max selection
- add, substract, multiply, divide exercises with different difficulties level
Example existing apps: Kids Numbers, Math Training for Kids, Math for kids
2. Drawing --> free drawing with standard colors, template drawing with cartoon characters (autofill and hand-drawing)
Example existing apps: Kids Paint free, Kids Pre-school Puzzle Lite, X Art for Kids
3. Memory Games --> Simple puzzles with shapes. Object Match (square, triangle,star etc which will be moved to the corresponding place inside the picture), find the match with hiding objects
Example Existing Apps: Kids Peg Puzzle Game Free, Kids Memory Game, Fruit Memory Game for Kids
4. Music --> Kids piano, kids toys with shaking sounds, hearing animals (shake the phone and play the animal sound), sleeping music etc
Example existing apps: Kids Musical Toys
5. Kids Photo Frames --> upload photo from gallery/camera in a special photo frame (with cartoons, kids pictures etc)
Example Existing apps: Kids Photo
6. Connect the dots--> the dots are numbers that must be selected in order to form a character (cartoons etc)
Example existing apps : Kids Connect the Dots
7. Maze --> Girl & Boy version --> shake the device to move a blue/pink ball on a football field maze
Example existing apps: Kids educative game free
8. Find the difference --> find the difference between 2 pictures (2 almost identical pictures with some differences)
- we would like you to develop and deliver these 8 modules separately as separate apps, and also as a combined app with all 8.
- we would need for every module a demo/test version with only one level available. In order to play the other levels, the app should redirect the user to a website where he can buy the full version
- we would need at least 10 levels for every module for the full version-
- for the demo version we need an advertisment screen (popup) when the user starts the game or exit app. This screen will be placed on our server and uploaded in the app at launching time if the user has internet connectivity
- social media integration (facebook) -->like buttons, share buttons when quits the app etc
Please bid only if you did smth similar in the past and you can show us some apps. Pls be aware that we have a very strong focus on design and device interaction (the app should be very catchy for kids in terms of graphics).
We are interested in a long collaboration regarding Mobile Development if this project goes well and satisfies our needs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online