Features added to my existing LWP android project
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'd need to add a few features to an existing Live Wallpaper eclipse project.
You can find a free example of what it currently does here:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the features I'd like to add:
- Add 5 different background image thumbnails for the user to choose from within the settings menu
- Give the user an option to choose their own background from their phone's photo gallery
- Add the ability to choose a color tint for the background
- Add a sound when one of the moving objects is tapped
- Keep track of the highest score achieved when tapping the objects (hit counter is already included)
- Ability to add rotation to the objects and turn it on/off in the setting menu
- In settings, add a "Title Goes Here" link which I will then add my own link
- Add a banner ad to the top of the settings menu
If any one of these is super complex and adds a lot of work let's see what we can do to simply it to help keep the time spent to a minimum. Some of these features are a must have and others aren't totally necessary.
I can provide any and all design mockups needed to help clarify things. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online