# US Citizens Only.
# Must sign Non Disclosure Agreement.
Due to the nature of the NDA, I can only briefly describe the application's functionality. Internal flows and instruction sets will be described in more detail to qualified interested bidders. My expectations for qualifying a developer are as follows:
* Strong knowledge of the Java language
* Strong knowledge of Git
* Capable of Unit Testing
* Documenting: Both code and drafting of technical specification sheets
* Speak, read, and write proficient English
* Available for Skype and direct phone calls in concert with Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
We are building enterprise software. As such, we are looking for a long term relationship with our developer who will be available for future additions and updates. We will be working with uncommon devices, often with their own custom OS layers. 2.3 Gingerbread MUST be supported, as well as current stable.
The over-simplified explanation of the application's purpose is to:
* Communicate with a web server to receive instructions
* Apply and ensure compliance with said rules
* Collect device metric data ( Network states, GPS locations [where applicable], Battery states, etc )
* Report back to API server
The entire project has been (mostly) predefined, including API endpoints and available properties. The developer's job will be to implement our strategies in the most effective way with respect to system performance and integrity.
You will be expected to fully document your code and draft tech sheets where appropriate. Failure to document is a breach of our contract.
We have previously completed a large portion of the application, our freelancer / contractor will resume from this codebase.
Project code is distributed through an in-house git server, and documents are managed through Google Docs.
I understand this is not much to go off of, however, if you meet the specified qualifications and are interested in being part of changing the mobile enterprise culture, place a bid and we can discuss the fine details in private.