Forced Proxy Android Application Technical Writeup
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $290 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a technical write up done for a project that is only for Android.
Here are the requirements for the app:
1. Forced proxy on mobile data on the entire device.
2. Forced proxy while connected over WiFi.
3. Ability to authenticate with windows authentication (NTLM).
4. Proxy username and password should be integrated in android accounts settings.
5. App should not be visible to the end user.
6. App should not be able to be disabled, uninstalled or killed by the user.
7. Ability to intergrate with our MDM.
8. Small footprint on the system and minimal battery life impact.
A little explanation on these requirements, the requirements are necessary to comply with our strict company policies on security and Internet filtering. Therefore, there should be no way for the user to bypass the proxy, change the proxy settings.
We are also trying to give the user an experience as close to possible to the original Android experience so as more integrated the app will be in the system the better.
Since we will be using a MDM to control the phone, the proxy settings (e.g. the hostname of the proxy) should be able to be modified so and update should be able to be pushed out to the device without user interaction.
Since the app will be a critical component in our systems your company should have the ability to provide support and updates to the app as needed.
I need a technical writeup for this project to present to my client ASAP.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online